WIS to Offer eMoney Advisor’s Financial Planning Platform to Its Brokers and Advisors
High-end, financial solutions platform firm Western International Securities (WIS) has partnered with eMoney Advisor to further its commitment to empower advisor success and expand its integrated technology platform.
Beginning in mid- December, Western will launch their integrated client portal and financial planning tools, which will be powered by eMoney’s industry-leading wealth management technology. More than 400 advisors affiliated with Western will be offered direct access to trading and account level details with easy access, single sign-on coupled with a constantly improving client experience.
eMoney’s industry-leading client portal offers the clients of Western advisors a real-time, on-demand financial experience that strengthens relationships and keeps advisors at the forefront of digital trends. Features of the platform include self-registration and onboarding, mobile web access, account aggregation and organization, and unlimited, secure document storage.
“Advisors’ jobs are more challenging than ever before. eMoney’s wealth management technology enables advisors to exceed their clients’ high expectations efficiently and effectively,” said Stephen Langlois, Head of Business Development at eMoney. “We’re confident that Western’s advisors will find that the new integrated tech platform provides the support and cutting-edge tools to scale and grow their businesses.”
- Fidelity Market Insight Webcasts: 4/1, 4/2 and 4/3
- Producers Choice Virtual Training: Where Investing Meets Insurance - 4/2 or 4/9
- Producers Choice Virtual Training: Proven 4-Step LTC Planning Process - 3/31 or 4/7
- FMG Suite Advisor Forum (Webinar Only) - 4/16
- Quodd Advisor Forum (Webinar Only) - 4/23
- National Conference 2020 at Terranea - 8/12 to 8/15
- Women's Symposium 2020 in Santa Barbara - 11/9 to 11/11
- Lake Tahoe Symposium 2021 - 3/2 to 3/4