WIS Offers Texting App MyRepChat (At No Cost!)
We are excited to announce that WIS is working together with MyRepChat to provide an SEC and FINRA compliant text messaging system at no cost to WIS advisors.
According to research by Twilio:
- 89% of consumers want to use messaging to communicate with businesses.
- People prefer text most for scheduling or changing appointments, and making or confirming reservations.
- Messaging is the #1 preferred customer support channel in the U.S.
However, for registered financial firms, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) require that electronic communications used for business purposes (including text messages) must be archived and supervised for compliance reasons.
With this new app by MyRepChat, Advisors and Sales Assistants will be able to communicate with clients using text messages securely and in compliant with the regulations. Some of the features offered include:
- The ability to send and receive text messages from your landline number
- Group Messaging
- Integration with Redtail Technology, Salesforce, Wealthbox and other popular apps
- 10/29 - Producers Choice Adv. Forum
- 10/31 - 2020 Walk to End Alzheimer's in Westlake Village, CA
- 11/12 - Inland Securities Adv. Forum
- 3/2 to 3/4 - Lake Tahoe Symp. 2021
- 3/8 to 3/10 - Lake Tahoe Symp. 2022
- 8/10 to 8/13 - Nat'l Conference 2022 at Terranea